By Argyro Tataki (Τατάκη, Αργυρώ)
Read or Download Ancient Beroea. Prosopography and Society (Μελετήματα 8) PDF
Best graphic arts books
In March 2001, the nationwide Institutes of future health issued the next caution: "The variety of sites delivering health-related assets grows on a daily basis. Many websites offer important info, whereas others could have info that's unreliable or deceptive. " moreover, end result of the quick elevate in Internet-based details, many hours will be wasted looking out, opting for, and printing.
Now in a completely revised and increased moment version, this broadly followed textual content and sensible reference addresses all points of constructing and utilizing geographic info platforms (GIS) inside a company. assurance contains the function of the GIS specialist, how geographic details matches into broader administration details platforms, using GIS in strategic making plans, and how you can navigate the organizational approaches that help or inhibit the good fortune of GIS implementation.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It provides an entire clinical dictionary protecting 1000's of phrases and expressions in relation to arteriovenous malformation. It additionally offers vast lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents details to clients on how one can replace their wisdom utilizing a variety of net assets.
- Atelectasis - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Light: Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting, 2nd Edition
- Bodypainting. Fantastische Gesichter
- Achaïe II: la cité de Patras: épigraphie et histoire (ΜΕΛΕΤΗΜΑΤΑ 25)
Extra resources for Ancient Beroea. Prosopography and Society (Μελετήματα 8)
104. B. Hatzopoulos, AncW4 (1981) 102-103. 105. Demitsas 59-63; cf. Delacoulonche 106-111. 106. Cf. g. Demitsas no. 39 and Delacoulonche no. 21. 107. See Demitsas 74 and 90. 108. E. Kontoleon, Nea Smyrne, September 9, 1889 (no. 3937); see also PB no. 270. 56 ANCIENT BEROEA: PROSOPOGRAPHY AND SOCIETY from the Russian Archaeological Institute at Constantinople, which resulted in the publication of nine inscriptions by the then young M. 110 The next increase in the number of inscriptions known from Beroea was the contribution of A.
Supra n. 81) II, 430-31. M. M. 85 He came to Beroea, which he described as «one of the most agreeable towns in Rumili», from Naousa in December 1806 and stayed there for two days before continuing his journey in the direction of Kozani. 87 In his four-volume work, published much later, Leake included a total of 223 inscriptions. That Beroea was represented by ony three inscriptions in a total of this size was perhaps not unreasonable, in view of the fact that his work Travels in Northern Greece covered journeys made by the author in the whole of present-day Greece north of the Isthmus of Corinth, and some in areas outside the modern Greek borders.
481; b) PB no. 524; c) the unpublished funerary monuments MB 211 and 249. 60. a) PB no. 741; b) the bust of Olganos: Ch. Makaronas, Makedonika 2 (1941-52) 633; V. Kallipolitis, MonPiot 46 (1952) 85-91; cf. BullEpigr 1949, 90. 61. a) PB no. 146; b) PB no. 171; c) PB no. 717; d) PB no. 999; e) PB no. 1096; 0 Ph. Petsas, Praktika 1966, 35 no. 25 = SEG 24 (1969) 525; g) Ph. Petsas, Praktika 1966, 34 no. 16 = SEG 24 (1969) 527. 62. a) PB no. 300; b) milestone: I. Touratsoglou, Makedonika 9 (1969) 318-19 no.
Ancient Beroea. Prosopography and Society (Μελετήματα 8) by Argyro Tataki (Τατάκη, Αργυρώ)